We are looking for a New Business Account Executive, with knowledge and experience of dealing with wide range of Commercial Lines Policies. You will provide exemplary sales and service to new and existing customers to build profitable case count growth and generate premium income to agreed targets. You will effectively balance the need for sustained profitable case count growth with the requirement for high standards of customer service throughout the policy lifecycle to ensure we achieve industry leading retention rates within the company.
The role will involve generating new business, you’ll network with key decision makers and form strong, long-lasting relationships in order to exceed targets and maximise revenue and handling the internal servicing of clients' accounts along with the development of new and existing accounts. You will undertake the prospecting of potential clients through advertising, business development, trade associations and visits to clients' offices to discuss the client’s insurance requirements.
Negotiating with insurers on terms and covers and preparing reports for presentation to clients. Commenting on policy wordings and suggesting improvements to covers. You will check all documentation before issuing to the clients and discuss any alterations to policies and amendments with the client. Liaising with insurer surveyors to ensure risk improvements are implemented.
It is essential when applying for this position that you can demonstrate knowledge of commercial insurance, gained within either a company or broking environment. You will be computer literate, with good communication, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for commercial lines insurance products and ensure systems and procedures are properly maintained.
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service by explaining choices and providing recommendations ensuring customer and business needs are met.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence and prioritise your workload by planning and focusing your tasks.
- Ensure all sales are undertaken in accordance with the Company's compliant processes.
What we'll be looking for in you:
- Enthusiasm for achieving realistic sales targets.
- Confidence to learn and develop through continuous training.
- Good communication skills both over the telephone and face to face.
- Ability to build a rapport with customers over the phone.
- A flexible approach to your working hours.
- Confidence to understand and present complex information in clear, simple terms.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be a real team player.
- The highest standard of integrity and honesty.
- Familiarity with Acturis Broker System
Salary : Negotiable + Bonus